So 2012 is almost over! In terms of art it's been a quiet year for me. I was really happy to see my illustrations feature on the Playful Promises gift tins that came out this year. Thank you again to the staff at Playful Promises. :)
I had a great holiday in August in the USA and after that I got some extra teaching qualifications so that I could teach abroad and thankfully all the hard work paid off as I got a new job as a teacher starting in March 2013 in Tokyo Japan!
In the later part of this year I also did some really exciting things including:
- Helping my friend and artist Elena/ Yamino at London MCMEXPO on her stall both in May and October.
- Going to DisneyWorld and Universal Studios and getting to act like a kid again!
- Attending London 'Hyper Japan' in cosplay (Sailor Mars)
- Seeing Lady Gaga and Angelspit in concert again.
- Meeting my favourite Korean actor Lee Byung Hun at the London Korean film festival closing Gala.
- Seeing the Kpop group BIGBANG live in London at Wembley arena, which I can honestly say is the best concert I have ever been to. It was AMAZING!
I will still be using this blog to post any art I do whilst in Japan. I am sure there will be many exciting places to go sketching!
I will be documenting all my adventures in Japan on another blog which I will set up soon.
I've got a really good feeling about 2013 and I can't wait for it to begin!
Happy New Year!