Sunday 24 July 2011

Lady Gaga 'Drawn This Way' and 'Free as my Hair'

This month I have entered VMagazine's 'Drawn This Way' contest!

Here is my entry:

Not sure when the winners are being announced but I am keeping my fingers crossed!
Whilst we are on the subject of Lady Gaga, I also have been slowly building up this image of Lady Gaga's hairstyles, inspired by her song 'Hair' from her album 'Born this way'.
It's sort of an endless project, as I've only got up to a certain point (plus I need to go back and add more that I've missed in-between!) and Lady Gaga changes her hair nearly everyday, so this can go on and on! These styles are in as best chronological order as I can get them (I hope!) I had to research a lot to try and get them in them right.
These only go up to mid June this year, I have so many more to add just from the last few weeks, I better get a move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment