Monday 6 June 2011

SORTED London

Here is just one of the paintings I will be exhibiting next week in the SORTED London exhibition in East Gallery on Brick Lane from June 9th to June 15th.



All the paintings I am showing are influenced and inspired by and based on Japanese street fashion and the vibrant images in KERA magazine (A Japanese alternative fashion magazine with a huge focus on street fashion) Our exhibition has been mentioned by a few art blogs, including by the lovely Amelia Gregory of Amelia's Magazine which you can see HERE.

Our website has had just over 2000 views which is great! :D

Very excited about the show, a little nervous too, crossing my fingers that everything runs smoothly and there are no last minute problems. (like me discovering this afternoon my picture hooks are the wrong size! lol)

By the way, if you don't already, you can follow me on Twitter, Tumblr or DA
:) thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment